Discover the most beautiful sites on the Crozon peninsula by cruising catamaran or canoe. With our local expert guides, embark for the beach of the Virgin Island, the Cap de la Chèvre, the island of Sein in a catamaran and the sea caves of Morgat in canoes. Program and reservations on the website.
In July 2020, embark for the maritime festivals of BREST 2020.
• Walk - The virgin island, Cap de la Chèvre and the beaches of the bay - 2h30:
Discover one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe and its turquoise waters, the cliffs of Cap de la Chèvre, the beaches of Aber, Trez Bellec… 55 € Adults - 25 € children.
• Stroll - Set sail - 4 hours:
From the Cap de la Chèvre, head for the Pointe du Milier and Douarnenez or the Pointe de Dinan and the Tas de Pois.
80 € Adults – 40 € children.
• Walk - Day - 7h:
Morgat/Camaret A/R, tour of Douarnenez bay or leisurely stroll with swimming, Stand Up Paddle, palm snorkel mask in a creek. Meals on board. 120 € Adults - 60 € children.
• Stroll - Ile de Sein Day - 9am:
Round trip, Direction the Pointe du Raz, the lighthouse of Tevennec, navigation in the Raz de Sein then arrival on the island of Sein. Trip on the island, meal on board. 140 € Adults - 70 € children.
• Stroll - sunset with or without tasting - 2h30: Enjoy the end of the day on the water, alone at sea, atmosphere & conviviality with or without tasting... €55 adults - €35 children and €80 adults - €40 children with tasting. Reductions < 12 years - Reductions from
8 people: - 10%
• Visit the Grottes de Morgat in canoes, with our local guides, discover the gems of the peninsula up close. For 2 hours walk along the cliffs, enter the caves rowing at your own pace. €35/adult - €20/-12 years old.
• Walk - Rase Cailloux - With our partner the Maison des Minéraux, enjoy the "Rase Cailloux" walk (2h30), with the expertise of a geologist, you will discover fossils several million years old, and the history of the peninsula. €45/adult - €25/-12 years old.
• Navigate à la carte: You decide the program, organize your birthdays, meetings, seminars, aperitif, meal, festive evening on the boat in exceptional places. Provision of Stand Up Paddle, flippers, snorkel masks, wetsuits, fishing rod.
Open from April to the end of November - 9 a.m. to 21 p.m.
Area / capacity
- Groups accepted: maximum 21 people
Comfort / services
- Pet Friendly
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Basic rate:
- Reduced price :
- Child rate: Child under 12
- Payment cards
- French bank and postal checks
- French "Chèques vacances"
- Bank transfer
Access / Distance
- Environment: Near a beach, At the edge of a lake or a body of water, Near the shops, In town
- Airport/Airfield: 60 km
- Railway station: 60 km
- Public transport: 1 km