Federation, professional organization,… find all the specific information according to your sector of activity.

  • For hoteliers, restaurateurs and café owners "the UMIH"
  • For the National Group of Independents: professional organization serving hotels, cafes, restaurants, caterers, reception organizers and night establishments, independent and heritage establishments. National Group of Independents – GNI
  • For outdoor accommodation. “FNHPA”
  • For sports and leisure professions: National Federation of Sport & Leisure Professions
  • For Travel Companies : interlocutor body of the public authorities for all the professions it represents: Travel in France, Tour operators, Distributors and Assemblers of travel, Business travel, Organizers of group trips, Organizers of seminars, congresses, incentives, fairs and exhibitions, youth trips. Les Voyage Enterprises
  • For Event professions (UNIMEV) : professional organization representing all those involved in professional meetings: organizers of trade fairs, exhibitions, congresses and sporting events, managers of reception sites and service providers. UNIMEV