make the destination known.
The Fouesnant-les Glénan Tourist Office is developing a set of tools intended to promote the destination and make Fouesnant THE next holiday destination.
In order to meet the new expectations of visitors, the Tourist Office wanted to revamp its promotional materials. Trendier, closer to visitors, more up-to-date, our tools will get a makeover.
The Tourist Office will offer you new communication tools. In the meantime, here is a small anthology of our promotional materials.
- The magazine of Fouesnant-les Glénan presents the tourist offer to discover on the territory and the associated partners.
- Fouesnant city map is also a support that informs the visitor about the shops and services present in the station
- The Beautiful Summer is an agenda of activities offered during the summer period (July and August) in the territory of Fouesnant as well as in the other municipalities of the Pays Fouesnantais
- The “Sea vitamins” program presents the program of “well-being and relaxation” activities organized between April and October by the Tourist Office.
- The website presents the offer of the territory and the services of the members
- Social networks to be closer to the public. An account Instagram “Fouesnantlesglenan” and a page Facebook “Fouesnant les Glénan”
The Tourist Office welcomes national and foreign press throughout the year. The written or television press, influencers,… are all partners that we accompany on the territory in order to make known our destination. This work is reinforced by the participation of the Tourist Office in various tourism fairs.
Support for tourism stakeholders
The Tourist Office offers personalized support for tourism players wishing to develop
a project for the creation, modernization, qualification, labeling of their equipment or who wish to
improve in an area specific to their activity (reception, digital, etc.).
The support offered by the Tourist Office is based on the following services:
- Advice on the feasibility of a project and business development.
- Regional help case assembly (in the form of a grant or a zero-interest loan) as part of investment works
- Advice and follow-up of a file accommodation ranking
- Follow-up under the accommodation qualification
- Advice in recommendation within the framework of a “Tourism & Handicap” accessibility label
- Workshops themes: on digital / on the offer of the territory
- Educational tours to discover the offer of the territory