Sustainable development is at the heart of the operation of the Tourist Office. Let's discover the small gestures adopted on a daily basis to reduce the ecological footprint.
An eco-responsible guide as well as small posters are placed in various strategic places within the OMT (office – kitchen – meeting room – toilets) to inform employees, trainees, seasonal workers or any other person present in the offices on best practices for saving water, electricity and paper.
our 10 commandments
- You will reduce your paper consumption.
- You will proceed to sorting your cartridges of ink.
- you will realize it sorting of waste.
- You will be careful with heating.
- You will reduce your water consumption for the dishes.
- Tu print in black and white and in a reasoned way.
- You will promote natural light and turn off the light as soon as possible.
- You will opt if possible for the carpooling or the train when you travel.
- You will deposit the documents with your partners instead of sending them by post.
- You will use PEFC certified paper or FSC in your communication media.
good deeds posters
Eco-responsible practical guide