To allow each visitor to have continuous tourist information, the Tourist Office is open 6 days a week more than 7 days a year and offers adapted schedules depending on the period. This information is communicated on the OMT answering machine, on the website, the magazine, the city map. They are also displayed outside the building.
The OMT is also developing a reception outside the walls (July and August). On the market in the city center every Friday morning, it offers tourist information to summer visitors/residents.
At the Tourist Office, whether French or foreign, customers will find:
- Un neat and functional reception area. The office is a Tourism & Handicap labeled equipment, it has an exhibition space, a small lounge to sit down and consult the tourist offer or view our promotional videos as well as a play area for smaller.
- A discovery offer varied and qualified throughout the year through tourist documentation in French but also a set of materials translated into several languages. (At least in English and German).
- The brochures and leaflets of accommodation, leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and services which constitute the tourist offer of the destination. These are presented by theme on displays (adapted documentation is offered to people with disabilities).
- The up-to-date information on entertainment and events in the destination.
- Promotional brochures for a set of other tourist destinations in Brittany.
- Un dynamic screen which presents the offer of commercialized services at the OMT (leisure, events, guided walks, etc.).
- Un ticket service to avoid queues.
- Daily: 2 editions presses French (paper).
- Un Wi-Fi area to consult the internet free of charge (ask the travel advisor for the access procedure).