The Fouesnant-les Glénan OMT has set up various information tools and media. Let's see how UNWTO communicates with its partners.
The UNWTO communicates on its news, on the activities of the destination, on regulatory information, on surveys... It also uses its communication media to invite partners to participate in the actions developed with a view to supporting them, professionalizing them and to inform them.
- A quarterly digital newsletter carried out via Mailchimp to follow the tourist news of the destination as well as to solicit the opinion of partners on specific themes (survey of tourist attendance, report on UNWTO actions, training needs, theme to be addressed in the framework of digital workshops…).
- Un “partner space” on our website which offers sections/toolboxes on various topics dedicated to professionals.
- Personalized information and consultation actions (newsletter, meeting / working group, … allow to present the program of actions of the OMT, to reflect on the development of a line of work,…).
- A page on Facebook and a page on Instagram in order to communicate on the news of the destination, the animations... (on the basis of an editorial line).
- Personalized articles in the traditional paper press as well as in the municipal bulletin to put the spotlight on a particular subject: review of the season, an action to promote, the design of a new medium...
Website and its partner space