Discover Fouesnant-les Glénan. Small portrait of a quality tourist destination.
a multi-faceted destination:
Fouesnant-les Glénan is this little corner of paradise nestled in southern Finistère in the heart of Cornouaille. First tourist destination in Finistère (in accommodation capacity), Fouesnant-les Glénan is the sea in the countryside. With its 32 km², its 10.000 inhabitants, its 3 peaks: Mousterlin, Beg-Meil, Cap-Coz and its Glénan Archipelago, Fouesnant is also small coves, long beaches, a GR34, a preserved nature and activities for everyone. No doubt, here, there is only the embarrassment of the choice to live unforgettable moments.
a municipal tourist office:
- a team of 6 destination experts (the "Fouesn" Pom' Girls team)
- 40.000 visitors welcomed per year
- + 300 opening days per year
- + 10.000 fans on Facebook
- + 1800 followers on Instagram
Want to escape… let yourself be transported