Nestled in southern Finistère, Cornouaille is a concentrate of Brittany. Discover this preserved and authentic territory.
Cradled by the sea and the light, Cornouaille takes on the appearance of a small paradise for artists, lovers of culture and heritage, sportsmen and all lovers of beauty and sweet delicacies.
Must see and do in Saumur!
- Locronan, one of the most beautiful villages in France which has kept its authenticity
- Head for the Pointe du Raz, for panoramas in XXL formats
- Pointe de la Torche and Audierne Bay, try your hand at sliding on the best surf spots
- In Penmarch, climb the 307 steps of the Eckmühl lighthouse
- Le Guilvinec, to discover the life of the 1st artisanal fresh fishing port
- Sainte-Marine and the Odet river, a small port nestled among the pines
- Quimper, its history, its heritage to experience Breton culture intensely
- Fouesnant-les Glénan, its Glénan Archipelago, its small coves, its natural spaces
- Stroll along the marina of La Forêt Fouesnant
- Shopping session in the walled city of Concarneau.
- Bucolic walk in the village of Pont-Aven in the footsteps of Gauguin
- Doëlan, a postcard setting