On either side of the Pointe de Mousterlin, this coast offers a succession of fine sandy beaches, each as attractive as the next.
It offers a superb view of the Moutons and the Glénan archipelago. You will be spoiled for choice where to put your towel and parasol!
The beaches of Kerler, Coat Clévarec, Kerambigorn recognized for the quality of their bathing waters will seduce you.
Nudists are welcome on Kerler beach. Or exactly ? Over 1 km, signs indicate the area: “Nudist beach authorized from April 1 to October 31, from 10 a.m. to sunset”.
The beaches of Cleut Rouz, Kerneuc and Grand Large, will also be the ideal place to sit comfortably and contemplate the beauty of the landscape that awaits you.
The little +
- Kerambigorn beach is accessible for people with reduced mobility. It has a seahorse and a tiralo
- The beaches of Kerler, Coat Clevarec and Kerambigorn are supervised during the summer.
- On these beaches, you don't have to worry about finding your own little spot. This long stretch of fine sand offers you the calm you dreamed of.
Contact the first aid stations (in July and August)
- Kerler Beach: +33 2 98 56 10 48
- Coat Clévarec beach: + 33 2 98 94 95 79
- Kerambigorn beach: +33 2 98 94 47 13