Before your departure for our Breton Caribbean, here are a few tips.
In paradise, no shop, no drinking water, no tree, no bicycles, no car! Nature offers itself intact to you. So for a successful day on the Glénan archipelago, follow my checklist:
- Take your sun protection kit : hat, sunscreen, glasses.
- Don't forget your beach kit and why not mask and snorkel…
- But also your camera to capture magical moments.
- Consider taking your picnic or to book in advance in one of the two restaurants: the smoke " or " at Castric »
- Take something to hydrate!
- Most important… be actor for the environment : take your waste back to the mainland. The environment here more than anywhere else is sacred so we leave no trace of its passage.