Add to favorites
Do you want to set sail for the Glénan archipelago? Fouesnant is only an hour's sail from Île Saint-Nicolas. Find here the different ways to take off!
with cruise passengers
A day in the archipelago: a waking dream to amaze you. One hour of navigation will be enough to allow you to reach Saint-Nicolas Island and enjoy its dream beaches and its exceptional seabed.
To discover this preserved natural space, you will be spoiled for choice!
Several formulas are proposed
- Round-trip crossing with free stopover on Saint Nicholas Island.
- Round-trip crossing, free stopover on the island Saint Nicholas and guided cruise of the archipelago.
- Round-trip crossing, free stopover on the island Saint Nicholas and guided cruise of the archipelago aboard a boat underwater vision.
- Round-trip crossing with free stopover on Saint-Nicolas Island and sea kayak rental for a day trip
The Glénan Archipelago is accessible only from April to September.
- In April, May, June and September : you will embark from Bénodet and Concarneau
- In July and August : you can get there from the ports of:
- Beg-Meil: Tuesday to Saturday at 10 a.m. and 15 p.m.,
- Bénodet: Tuesday to Saturday at 10:00 a.m. and every day at 11:00 a.m. and 13:30 p.m.,
- Porte-la-Forêt: Tuesday to Saturday at 9:45 a.m. and 13:30 p.m.,
- Concarneau: Tuesday to Friday at 11:00 a.m. and 14:00 p.m. and every day at 10:00 a.m. and 13:00 p.m.
Depending on the formula chosen and the cruise line selected, the prices of these services may vary.
For more information, visit the company's website: Odet stars
Want to try these activities? Join us on the Tourist Office ticket office.
Hoist the sails on a liveable catamaran
Unearth the secrets of the archipelago for a “Discovery of the Glénan” day. From 10 a.m. to 18 p.m., navigation and discovery of the archipelago (meal included).
A nautical guide, skipper of the catamaran, will make you discover the diversity of the natural environments.
For more information : Nautical Center of Fouesnant Cornouaille
Discover the Archipelago in the company of guides who will communicate their passion to you and who will allow you to understand this unspoiled nature and this exceptional maritime heritage.
For more information :
Cast off the moorings on an old rig
Sailing aboard an old rig, pull the edges and become a sailor for an unforgettable crossing on the turquoise waters of this beautiful lagoon. One-way crossing by old rigging (approximately 2 hours). Free stopover on Saint-Nicolas Island.
For more information : Odet lugger
SAIL In complete freedom
The location, another idea of the holidays. Aboard a sailing or motor boat, with or without a skipper for an afternoon or for a few days with family and/or friends...