To implement quality, UNWTO can count on a 100% girly team. Let's take a closer look at how the UNWTO operates and how its management manages and supports its staff in this quest for excellence.
Welcome to Fouesnant-les Glénan
The "Fouesn' Pom' Girls" team consists of 6 permanent employees. During the summer period, 1 to 2 seasonal workers reinforce the reception staff.
Through residential consulting missions; support for tourism stakeholders; communication, promotion, digital strategy, this team of destination experts pursues the same objective: strive for excellence.
Each permanent employee is versatile and carries out a set of missions defined in a job description.
Commitment charter of a "Fouesn' Pom' Girl"
- You will be in charge of several assignments.
- Management will be atlisten to your aspirationsevolution within the structure.)
- The management will give you the working conditions in order to guarantee your professional development.
- You will benefit from a multi-year training plan, to accompany you in the evolution of your profession.
- You will be concerted and mobilized in the construction and development of the establishment project
- You will be associated with strategic reflections, the development of tools, to the orientations decided by the management committee.