The Fouesnant-les Glénan Tourist Office is classified in category I. This establishment is part of the network of Tourist Offices of France. As part of its classification, the Tourist Office undertakes to:
- Provide you with a reception area and an information area easily accessible.
- Facilitate your procedures.
- Offer you furniture to sit on.
- Looking free information on the tourist offer local.
- Display and broadcast its opening periods expressed in at least two foreign languages.
- Offer you free wifi access.
- Être open at least 305 days a year Saturday and Sunday included during tourist or entertainment periods.
- Reply all year to your letters.
- Provide a permanent reception service run by staff speaking two foreign languages at least.
- Ensure the supply of tourist maps, plans and tourist guides on paper.
- Give you access to his trilingual website dedicated and suitable for consultation via on-board media.
- broadcast sound tourist information also on paper support translated into at least two foreign languages related:
― to all classified tourist accommodation including at least the name of the establishment, the postal coordinates, the e-mail, the address of the website, the telephone coordinates, the classification;
- to monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites which may include an indication of the usage rates, periods and hours of opening to the public, the website and telephone and postal contact details;
- to events and entertainment ;
― to emergency telephone numbers.
- Update its tourist information annually.
- Display outside emergency telephone numbers.
- Present all the qualified offer of its area of intervention for all clienteles.
- Give you access to the consultation of the availability of classified accommodation.
- Process any complaints and measure visitor satisfaction.
- Suggest a tourist information service integrating the new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation, etc.).
- Comply with the requirements of the quality tourism mark.
- Provide you with a stay advisor.
- Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer.