This section has been designed to inform you throughout the year of the studies and analyzes carried out in Fouesnant-les Glénan, in Cornouaille, in Finistère, in Brittany or even in France.
Find here, attendance surveys, key figures of the tourism, surveys on the profiles and expectations of customers,… and many other subjects that will allow you to optimize the development strategy of your establishment.
Tourism in Fouesnant-les Glénan
Every year, the Tourist Office publishes data relating to tourist numbers and projects carried out to promote tourism in Fouesnant-les Glénan.
- Review of the Tourist Office's 2021 actions and outlook for 2022
- Activity report 2021 from the Tourist Office
- Activity report 2020 from the Tourist Office
- Activity report 2019 from the Tourist Office
Tourism in Cornwall
The tourist destination “Quimper Cornouaille” carries out studies on various themes relating to tourism in the territory of the Pays de Cornouaille.
- Cornwall Tourism Strategy
- State of the tourist action in Cornouaille
- Positioning of the Quimper Cornouaille tourist destination
- Action plan for the tourism development of Cornwall
- Study Reflection on Cornwall (Profiles and behavior of visitors)
- Reflet study – excursionist section on Cornouaille (Profiles and behavior of visitors)
- Inventory of tourist mobility in Cornouaille (How to come and move around the territory?)
- State of tourist activity in Cornwall following COVID-19 (operation of establishments, level of reservations, expectations of professionals)
- Practical Guide "The creation of motorhome areas in Cornouaille"
Tourism in Finistère
The Departmental Tourism Agency "Finistère 360°" conducts monitoring work and carries out studies and surveys on various subjects in the field of tourism and boating on the scale of Finistère.
- Monthly tourist attendance (From April to September, Finistère 360° publishes a monthly summary of tourist numbers in the department.)
- Key figures of Finistère's attractiveness for tourism and water sports
Tourism in Brittany
The Regional Tourism Observatory offers studies and analyzes on a set of tourist themes across Brittany and its tourist destinations.
- The key figures of tourism (generally for Brittany)
- Study on the competitive advantages and weaknesses of Brittany
- Visitor satisfaction survey in the cities of Art and history and the historic cities of Brittany
- Data relating to the supply of tourist accommodation
- Visitor data by type of tourist accommodation
- Studies to understand the French and foreign markets (preparation of the stay, motivations, affinities, customer expectations)
- Visitor study of the GR34 - customs officers' path
- Study on boaters (canals of Brittany and Loire-Atlantique)
- State of tourist activity in Brittany following COVID-19 (operation of establishments, level of reservations, expectations of professionals)
Tourism in France
Various organizations regularly publish studies, reports and statistics on trends and developments in tourism in France.
- Atout France offers more than 150 references online: economic waves, barometers of tourist attendance, reports,… (some publications are chargeable)
- General Directorate of Enterprises presents a set of data and information on the theme of tourism: tourist consumption, key figures, profile and practices of motorhome owners, etc.
- Old Tourist Info offers access to most statistics on tourism produced, among others, by INSEE, Banque de France, DGE, regional tourism observatories, etc.