I wouldn't dare let you leave Fouesnant-les Glénan without giving you my little checklist of local products to taste without moderation.
Here are my little Proust madeleines…
- The pancakes : okay this is not original. But with buckwheat, it's rarer and here it's a real treat. In tasting: the pancake accompanied by honey from Fouesnant, my cute sin.
- La fish soup velvety and tasty.
- Le seafood platter, absolute freshness guaranteed.
- La bowl of cider – not in a glass, come on!
- far or Kouign Amann, a delight… even if my preference is the far with prunes.
- Personalized salted butter caramels to bring back memories of my childhood.
- A little Apple juice to accompany the Breton cake at tea time.
- Un AOC Cornish cider or a small glass of knob Aperitif.
To find these local products, I give you an appointment at our merchants or on the steps of Fouesnant and Beg-Meil.