Add to favorites
Fancy a breath of fresh air near Cap-Coz?
So let's explore the cove and the wood of Penfoulic. This walk will allow you to discover the different species that nest there and to know the history of this place!
Armed with your laptop, walk along the cove of Penfoulic and its wood and let yourself be guided to the rhythm of the audios and photos of the CityGem application.
From the tip of Cap-Coz to the bocage of Penfoulic, this walk invites you to discover unsuspected treasures.
USEFUL INFORMATION :
- Location of the walk: Cap Coz
- parking: Port road car park
- Type : Digital journey
- Duration: 1h30
- Age : From 7 years old and up to 99 years old or even more!
- Equipment needed: Your smartphone equipped with the CityGem application
- Terms: The CityGem application is free and downloadable from Google Play and the App Store
This course can also be done without a smartphone using a walk booklet available free of charge at the Fouesnant-les Glénan Tourist Office
This walk was made in collaboration with Loïc Menand (in charge of natural areas and hiking at the community of communes of Pays Fouesnantais).