Add to favorites
Book your tickets for your outings and leisure activities by coming to see us at the Fouesnant-les-Glénan Tourist Office and avoid the queues!
Get on board!
For Glenan Islands et the Beg-Meil/Concarneau crossing (from April to September) or the bay of Concarneau (in July/August) with:
- The Vedettes de l'Odet shipping company
- Blue Cruises
For theIsland of Sein, Mullein ou Ousant with:
- The Penn ar Bed
For Morbihan islands with:
- Compagnie Océane (Groix, Belle-Île-en-Mer, Houat and Hoëdic)
For a sea trip to discover the sea caves of Crozon with:
- The Mermaid Stars
Have fun !
Make the most of your day by doubling the queues at:
- Adventure park and the maze 29
- The Archi Kurieux
Made the feast !
At the Fouesnant-les-Glénan tourist office, you can buy your pass for one of the many festivals. (No event is scheduled at this time).
By bus it's "car"-really practical!
At the Fouesnant Tourist Office, you can also buy your bus tickets for line 42 Quimper/Fouesnant. That way, you no longer need to look for change when getting on the bus, you travel with peace of mind!
- Price of the single ticket: €2,50 (+26 years old) and €2 (-26 years old)
- Price of the solidarity ticket (all disabilities): €1
- Price for 10 trips: €20 (+ 26 years old) and €15 (- 26 years old)
- Free for children under 12 accompanied by an adult with a ticket.
- Monthly subscription price: 50 € (+ 26 years old) and 25 € (- 26 years old)