To write this manual we did not want to speak of "Quality" but of OUR perception of quality and what could be better than an illustration (homemade, and yes…) to introduce you to the Municipal Tourist Office, its operation, its missions, its quality approach.
The apple has long been the emblem of Fouesnant-les Glénan. The quality of the products made from this fruit (cider, juice, etc.) has gone far beyond our borders. So what could be more natural than to represent quality by the one that makes us famous: the apple tree.
UNDERSTANDING THE SYMBOLS
Each element of this drawing represents an actor or an element related to the Tourist Office and the destination of Fouesnant-les Glénan. Short presentation of the different symbols.
- The Apple tree: the tourist destination “Fouesnant-les Glénan”
- The roots and the trunk: the “Municipal Tourist Office” establishment
- Branches: UNWTO's missions
- Apples: the quality projects developed in the area by the OMT which will make Fouesnant-les Glénan famous.
- The "Fouesn' Pom' Girl": the 100% girly team of the Tourist Office who maintains and develops the quality of the apple tree throughout the year to harvest the most beautiful apples.
- Water: the community that waters the roots of the apple tree to give it the right conditions to grow and produce beautiful fruit.
- The bees: the networks of partners / institutions that support the UNWTO in the implementation of a set of projects.
- The picnic: sharing quality fruit production with visitors/inhabitants/partners in order to position Fouesnant-les Glénan as a reference tourist destination.
- The butterflies: the essential “sustainable development” approach to carrying out quality projects.