Cap-Coz is the ultimate family beach. Lined with pine trees, it gently slopes down for swimming in complete safety. Nautical activities for all and restaurants make it a unique place to spend your days at the beach.
Welcome to Cap-Coz beach
Cap Coz (Vieux Cap) is a narrow strip of sand which ends in the east with a small rocky islet and which closes the Baie de la Forêt. This place is very protected from the prevailing winds by the tip of Beg-Meil.
Between pines and ria, this white sand beach is ideal for the whole family because it has a set of infrastructures, shops and services to satisfy the desires of young and old.
It is an excellent starting point to test one of the many nautical activities.
The little +
- A long beach gentle slope
- A beach monitored during the season of July and August.
- A labeled beach Blue flag because it is known for the quality of its bathing waters.
- A beach no smoking.
- A beach accessible for people with reduced mobility (PRM) : it has a seahorse and a tiralo
- A place to get away. Fancy a break in the heart of nature? The Penfoulic cove located on the other side of the beach is an invitation to discover the territory. You will find calm and serenity there for a shaded walk.
Contact the first aid station (in July and August):
Cap-Coz beach: + 33 2 98 56 19 87