Add to favorites
Go, according to your desires, by the hollow roads, the paths or the adapted routes. Discover exceptional natural spaces, the beauty of the coastline, a preserved heritage, or the incomparable charms of the hinterland.
A labeled tourist office Accueil Vélo !
our ideas for walks
Get on your bike and set off to discover Fouesnant and its exceptional natural spaces!
In addition to the recommended routes for mountain bikes our city map, we offer 7 loops to explore our town around the tips of Cap-Coz, Beg-Meil and Mousterlin.
- Walk from Cap-Coz to the city center (8,5 km)
- Beg-Meil walk and its creeks (11 km)
- Beg-Meil walk between land and sea (13 km)
- Beg-Meil walk on the countryside side (10 km)
- Walk Mousterlin and the White Sea (12 km)
- Walk around the Marais de Mousterlin (7,9 km)
- Walk to Pointe de Mousterlin (6,6 km)
itineraries in Finistère
Finistère is more than 900 kilometers of secure cycle routes with appropriate signage. For a simple walk or an roaming, discover our territory.
- Map of cycle routes in Finistère (available at the Tourist Office)
- Map of routes for boarding your bike in public transport (in July and August)
Several service providers offer bike rental. Whether you are traditional or electric, VTC or mountain bike, for half a day, a day or a week, don't wait any longer to book your mount to discover our destination and its surroundings.
Our bike rental companies:
- In the city center (all year round): at the rental company " A bicycle "
- Between Cap-Coz and the city center (all year round): at the rental company "Trace 29"
- In Mousterlin (April to mid-September): at “Yelloh! Atlantic Village »
- In Mousterlin (April to mid-September): at “Penhoat beach side” campsite
For bike maintenance and repair:
- Intersport (open all year)
These loops are suggestions for walks. They are only partially equipped (cycle path) and do not have dedicated signage. The golden rule for a safe ride: adopt the right reflexes & respect the highway code.
Boarding your bike in the coaches
In summer, some coach lines of the BreizhGo network offer the possibility of taking a bicycle in coaches fitted with bicycle racks. The reservation is strongly recommended and is carried out in the limit of places available. Reservation and terms and conditions on 02 99 300 300.
Discover the bus lines that serve our destination:
- Line 48: Benodet – Concarneau (via Fouesnant)
- Lines 56A: Penmarc'h – Quimper (via Guilvinec and Pont l'Abbé)
- Line 56B: Penmarc'h – Quimper (via Plomeur and Pont l'Abbé)